click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
It was on shuffle. It played "Perhaps Love" then after that it played "Walk Away". Back to back.
Hmmm, make up your mind lar! Aiya forget it, whatever.
I wonder why some small issues evolve into such major conflicts. Nvm, I shan't get involved. Although, I have to say, both sides really were wrong at some point in time.
I'm so tired, what a long day. Went to get LocVid done, which took like 5 hours. Then went to watch "Voices" by H.O.M.E. at night. And I still have interview to do tomorrow afternoon. Argh, I desperately need my break. ABOUT ANYTIME NOW, THANKS!
Wow its 3am, I wonder why I'm not asleep. I was SUPPOSED to sleep better after having beer tonight. Well, at least I usually do. Fuck, amnesia is coming back, I want my sleep. =(
Ya know, I'm quite, no very irritated at how SOME people can never keep secrets. I was just informed today that SOMEONE leaked out a supposedly-to-be-secret thing about me to someone that I didn't even know that well before! WTF is your problem? Got some kinda syndrome that makes you unable to keep secrets? Even if you leak it, at least leak to someone that I am closer to or the person is involved mah. Well what can I say. YOU ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID. And you're a nympho, face it. No, serious, you are. You should be happy I didn't call you a slut though.