click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Rain rain go away, come again another day. Little Kymmie want to play. It has been raining and raining and raining and raining and raining and raining and raining and raining and raining and raining and raining and raining and raining and raining (I think you get the idea right). And I have been caught in the rain like, dunno how many fucking times already. Yesterday night was the worst, and ya know what? We got caught in the rain because we wanted to go get some beer, wth. "Look, aren't we COOL?" (Peters, 2006)
-.-
Ok I wanna blog more but my cousin is rushing me to get off the comp to let her use. So I guess I'll stop here.