click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
天天都需要你爱 我的心总有你在 I love you 我就是要你让我每天都精彩
Yes, I miss you. Loads, actually.
I couldn't come to terms with this. I didn't want to miss you, but somehow I couldn't deny the fact that I really miss you. I think about you a lot, and it doesn't help when images of the past start popping into my mind ever so often. Bah.
I haven't seen you in a long time. I'm not sure if I'm ready to. More like, I'm not sure if YOU are ready. Can't pluck up enough courage to sms you because I know there won't be any outcome again.
This slight glimmer of hope. I told myself to let go. But my inner self refuses, and is holding onto this glimmer of hope ever so tightly.
"I've come to show you the true path. A path that will lead to enlightenment."