click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
So yar, she's being irritating yet again. She tells me to get off the PC to let her use, so I do. And I go play games on my laptop. Then after a while she comes to tell me she wants to play games on my laptop, wtf?! Whatever I use then she wanna use?! Stupid.
Anyways I'm feeling tired. I shouldn't have gone to town after the interview lar. -.- But cannot pang seh them, besides I haven't seen them in a long time.
Interview session went well, and I was enjoying myself with PABBLE! =D Pabble is the interviewee's 2 year old daughter, aka Lamont's little cousin. Its amazing how family can differ so much. Lamont is so annoying and uncute while his cousin is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute and guai la! Besides, she liked me and kept asking me to play with her. =x
Pabble is like, fierce though. She draaaaaaaags me to her playroom by clutching to my index finger, points to the couch and shouts, "Zeh zeh sit down!" So yar, I get a shock and I'm like, "Ok ok zeh zeh sit down" and then I proceed to sit. Then she brings me some toys or a book and makes me play with her, haha. So cute right?! She keeps going "Dog woof woof!" and "Rabbit hop hop!" then proceed to hop around the room, lol. Then ah, when I was about to leave, she was still trying to get me to play with her. She's so hyper despite having a fever lor pls. So I said to her, "Zeh zeh have to go already" then she replies with "NO!" then continues to drag me along. Lol ultimate cuteness lar, buay tahan.
So after her mom persuaded her that we had to go already and she finally accepted, she gave all of us big big hugs before we left. (:
I hope I get to see Pabble again. (: And I like kids so much lar. Unlike -cough- Eel -cough- =x
Having internal problems at AbN. But it sure is a good thing to know that my friends there actually miss me, haha. I went in again after a long absence and they were like "OMG long time no see!", "I missed you!". Lol. They can be quite sweet sometimes I guess. =x
I'm finally going home tmr after 3 weeks. Please stop raining tmr when I'm going back!
I miss someone.
Toodles poodles
P.S.: Hmmm, maybe ECH isn't so bad after all, haha. =xno where, at all.12:14 am