click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Friendster Horoscope for December 17, 2006
The Bottom Line Go deep and say exactly what you want to say to someone today. You will be rewarded.
In Detail You've been skimming the surface with someone, keeping things light and never quite coming out and saying what you mean. What gives? Are you afraid that what you have to say won't be well received -- or are you afraid that it will? Just because you don't know where to go from there doesn't mean you shouldn't take the next step. Go deep, say what you want to say, and see what happens. Regardless of the outcome, you will not regret making yourself vulnerable. -------------------------------------------------- Oh rly? I should say exactly what I want to say? Its a bit too late, seeing as to what I said in the last post. Besides, I don't ALWAYS follow horoscope readings. =P But I can't deny the fact that they are accurate though.
But one thing's wrong, I -always- regret making myself vulnerable in the end.
Toodles poodles
P.S.: One thing however, I'd like to tell all my friends that I love you guys lots even if I don't ever show it much. Be it sec sch friends, poly friends or outside friends, I'm saying now that I love you guys cause some things have happened, and I realised how fortunate I am to have you guys around me. And how I have been taking you all for granted. Should I list out the names? Hmm. Okay I shall list, but if I miss out on anyone, don't get offended, I'm just blur.
So ya, much much loves and big big hugs to Mel, Yanni, Huifen, Rox, Slim (Yes, even you), Yu Jing, Jye, Sean, Nig, Boon, Jen, Mon, ClarFlar and TONGTONG! Haha @ last name. =x
P.P.S.: Oh yes, forgot to mention during the past few posts. ClarFlar thanks for studying with me these few days ya? Sorry you had to endure my nonsense, heh. Love, from your personal alarm clock. =Pno where, at all.12:31 am