click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, December 25, 2006
Merry Christmas everyone.
Yeah, right. I had a fucking UN-merry christmas and I am fucking pissed off right now. Wanna know why?
Wait, first you have to know what was planned out. I was supposed to meet HF and YN for lunch. Then hang out with them and go for countdown party at night. Then around 2am go meet my poly classmates at Clar's house for a christmas gathering then just stay over there till morning. Simple as that. BUT, everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong today.
So here's what went wrong.
1. I had to rush in from JB to meet HF and YN and there was a fucking long traffic jam on the causeway. 2. I was planning to go back Nan's hse after lunch to pack my stuff since we're only eating in Causeway Point Jack's Place. And woooooo suddenly I realise we're eating at Suntec. Great. But nvm, they went down Suntec first, I went home and did my stuff then met them later. 3. I fucking realised I didn't bring my iPod out to Singapore. 4. After lunch we didn't know where to go. So we went town. IT WAS FUCKING RAINING AND FUCKING CROWDED. 5. Went to Clarke Quay after that since HF had dinner with her parents. YN and me supposed to wait for her so we could go countdown at MOS later. THEN SHE SAYS SHE ISNT FEELING WELL AND DOESNT WANNA GO ANYMORE. 6. YN and me were left in Clarke Quay, dunno what to do. Too early for clubbing and there's nothing else in Clarke Quay to do. She gets pissed and decides she is gonna go home. 7. I'm left alone and I made a nice friend who was about to go home come meet me and accompany me while I wait until 1+ to go for the gathering. It was only around 9 at this time. 8. My phone battery is almost dead. 9. I off my phone, and then people try to contact me. 10. I on my phone at 11+ and I see someone telling me the gathering is cancelled. Just great, I wait in town whole night for it and now its cancelled. 11. I asked for reason and all I got was they felt it was too late already and they were all half-hearted. 12. So I fucking made my way home around 11.50 from Dhoby Ghaut. 13. At Dhoby Ghaut MRT station, at 12am, my fucking shoe spoiled and the shoe sole came off. WOW MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME, WHAT A PRESENT! 14. One side came off, so its like I had to limp to walk cause it was unbalanced, so I got fucking pek chek and ripped off the other side as well. 15. The shoes became like dancing shoes (think soft and thin) and it fucking hurt my leg to walk in it. 16. Transport company extended trains till 1+ but so fuckingly smart didn't extend bus timings as well. 17. I HAD TO FUCKING WALK HOME ON DIRTY, WET GROUND WITH MY SHOES THAT DIDNT HAVE SOLES. 18. And oh, I didn't mention, the fucking train I got on just HAD to end at Yishun. Even things like that could go wrong, go figure.
Hmm, the list seems long. So to sum it up, I got a BIG BIG MAJOR HUGE present this Christmas. And you know what it is? A HUGE LOAD OF CRAP!
I am really pissed and I'm not gonna bother hiding it. Now I know how he felt that time. -Nods- no where, at all.1:55 am