click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
I know I shoulda posted this yesterday, but I was just too beat yesterday, and I was desperately working on my bauhaus.
The conference is finally over. Its weird, cause during preparations, we all couldn't wait till it gets over and done with. But now that its finally over, we're missing it already. =/ It seems like just yesterday that we met Shawna and CL for the first time, speaking over pizza and pepsi, heh. Really can't believe that so many months have passed, and I'm really glad I took part in this experience. It will definitely be something that I will remember for the rest of my life, really. =)
As Clar said to me, she didn't think that two of us would actually talk to each other so much from the beginning. To be honest, I thought so too. Same goes for Qing Pei, Yan Hong, J, Daph, Gib and Sofyan. I miss our late nights at Mac's after meetings and I already miss all the fun we had together during this period of time. I'm glad most of the conference mates are from my class, so withdrawal symptoms won't be that unbearable, heh. Sure, as much as better friendships have been forged, originally good friendships have been broken as well. But still, I don't regret anything.
I'd like to thank all of you guys for making this experience a wonderful one. =) BIG hugs to everyone! And especially bigger ones to Jen, Clar, Mon and Wen Tong for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to. =) I love you guys though I may not show it. =)
Okay is time for Bauhaus.
Toodles poodles
P.S.: Mon, most people did work lar, don't put SOME, put MOST. =D I'm quite pissed off by it too, really. But nvm, its over.no where, at all.5:09 pm