click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
OMFG! Yanni! I have to thank you for this lar, walau.
My dear friend Yanni introduced me to watch this Japanese drama serial called "1 Litre of Tears" that's based on a true story. The name says a lot about the show, doesn't it? -.-
Anyways! Its REALLY good. No, its not a sappy love story. So yar, if you hate sappy love stories, don't worry, this isn't one of those. Its kinda motivational too.
Needless to say, I CRIED TOO! T_T I didn't start crying until like, the 5th episode. Quite good already ok. Some people cry from starting till end leh. But once I started crying, it just wouldn't stop. But then again, been so long since I cried so much, I kinda feel better. Hurhur, just weird like that.
So yup, go watch it here. There are only 11 episodes and this user has all of 'em. Episode 1 is on page 3 and some of the episodes aren't in order. So do a bit of looking around k.
Don't hesitate, go watch it! I finished it all in two days, its that good! Its said there's a book with the same title too. If anyone comes across it anywhere please inform me, I wanna reaaaaddd it. T_T
[edit]
Sorry the previous link didn't work, changed the link already. Now go watch it! no where, at all.2:19 am