click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Haven't really blogged in quite a while. Well, not in the mood/don't know what to blog about I guess.
Bleah, been ill for a few days now, I ought to rest more. T_T Went to my sis's temporary service apartment for a look. Dang it was nice, near town also. But then again, around 7k for a month's stay, of course its nice, heh. HER COMPANY SO GOOD LA KNS! T_T
But ah well, was reading Jo moo moo's blog and she tagged me to do this meme. So ya, do for fun lor.
1. Single, taken or crushing. Crushing -cough- on Yul -cough-. =D
2. Are you happy with your life now? Not exactly, but I won't complain since I'm not dying or anything.
3. When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him/her fast? I dunno? So far it hasn't happened.
4. Have you ever been heart broken? Of course, more than you'd think.
5. Do you believe that there are some circumstances, where cheating love is acceptable? Erm, no?
6. Would you take someone back even if he/she cheats on you? I'd say no. But ya know, depends on how much you love the person. =/
7. Have you ever talked about marriage to someone else before? Nope, am afraid of commitments.
8. Do you want children? Sure, why not? They're adorable. =D
9. How many? Probably 2. But then I wouldn't mind more if circumstances allow it.
10. Would you ever consider adoption? Sure, if I have problems having kids or I have the ability to help other poor kids, I'd do so.
11. If someone likes you now, what do you think is the best way for him/her to let you know his/her feelings? Just... tell me? o.0 Although, this is highly unlikely, hurhur.
12. Do you enjoy getting into relationships? I guess so. It feels sweet.
13. Do you believe in love at first sight? Of course! =D
14. Do you believe you can change someone? I believe I can take the effort to try and change someone. Whether the person changes or not really depends on him/herself.
15. If you could get married somewhere. where would it be? Not sure, since I really am afraid of commitments.
16. Do you give in easily when fighting? Yeah, so far I'm always the first one to say sorry even if I'm right. =/ I should change this.
17. Do you have feelings for someone right now? Not at the moment, I just wanna concentrate on my studies for now.
18. Do you ever wish that you could have had someone but you messed it up? Nah, haven't happened to me yet.
19. Have you ever broken a heart? Well, duh.
20. If one day your best friend falls in love with the guy/girl you are deeply in love with, what would you do? I'd give him up to her. I have always and will always believe that friendships are more important than relationships, its just not as complicated. =/
21. Are you missing anyone right now? Yeah, quite a few people in fact. =/
22. Now you have to ask 5 of your friends to do this survey in their blogs. Erm, I don't really like chain mails/meme's very much so I won't drag anyone else into this.
no where, at all.10:25 pm