click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Don't wanna wake up alone anymore Still believing you'll walk through my door All I need is to know its for sure Then I'll give... All the love in the world That song has been stuck in my head, for whatever reasons that I'm unsure of. Its just, stuck. Had another long day, what a surprise huh? -.- Had a hectic marketing lesson with all the uncompleted work and such. Had an "exciting" medisoc lesson with the debate going on and such.
Biao jie told me during marketing that I had to wear JEANS for the red camp thingy. Actually, she told me the day before, but I JOLLY WELL FORGOT ABOUT IT. So ya, I was wearing cargo pants. SO AH! I WENT ALL THE WAY HOME JUST TO CHANGE AND COME BACK YA KNOW! Piang eh! -.-
When I was finally back in school, got a shock because biao jie couldn't manage to contact her friend, who was in charge of the red camp recruitment, whatever you call it. Turns our his spanking new N series phone died for no apparent reason, HAH! Take that, N series! The La'mour series will pwn j00. =x
So ya, I thought I made a wasted trip back to school cause cannot contact him = no work to do = no CCA points. LUCKY we went to look around at the convention centre for any CLUES as to what is going on instead of leaving and suddenly he called us. So ended up we slacked for, I mean, HELPED them for the next 4 hours or so. 3 CCA points, wee.
Just so happens that we seemed to have been assigned to the most enthu group. And yes, by enthu I mean constant screaming, cheering and shouting kinda thing. So yea, we followed along and yay, sore throat. But generally quite fun lar, got to see NRA, dancesport and other performances.
So screwed, I can't open my eyes but I still have graphcomm to do. Also, biao jie and me were thinking about what we have to do for this weekend and the whole of next week, we realised how fricking PACKED our schedule is. Fug. What with all the conference coming up next week, bauhaus and logos due following monday and common test week being on the following week.
Screwed lar walau. No need sleep already lar lidat. Ni lao hia eh. -.-
Buay tahan, NEED TO SLEEP! Shall wake up earliER to do graphcomm, yea? =D