click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Aaaaaaaaand its back to school again. Monday blues as usual. I wore my so-called "formal" blouse again, I hope the interview gets through today.
And oh, to those people that sent me sms'es asking about my dad's condition and about basically how my life is in general at the moment, thanks a lot for your concern yea? I appreciate it a lot. =)
Its just times like this that show you who your true friends are, isn't it? How ironic, you just can't see through people during good times. =/ Nevertheless, good times are good memories, don't regret anything that we went through together. ^^
Well, visibly I seem to be less "emo" today compared to last week. I hope this keeps up because I have a feeling this week is going to be even busier than last week, can't afford to be emo at this time.