click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
CATS is actually fun-ner than I thought. I've heard bad stories about CATSbut seriously, I'm having loads of fun in CATS classes. I think its just for my class, since my tutor for CATS has a visibly different way of going about conducting the lessons. I have a very fun group, and we have LOTS of fun disturbing/bullying Desmond, the only poor guy in our group. What's more, he's the only one not in MCM, haha. I pity him, really. HONEST! XD
We had a hard time coming up with the ideas, but we managed to come up with some good ones. Willie very impressed with our ideas at first... But after he went around to the other groups for a few times, he came over and told us the other groups had really wonderful ideas as well. T_T
I want my AD for CATS la! Top 5% nia leh! I WAAAAAAANNNTTTT!