click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
I am in a bad mood.
I had hell loads of fun today, but I am in a bad mood.
I should be happy. Since I met Jo moo moo in Ikea, had LOADS of fun in Ikea with my groupmates and had wonderful food at Ikea. But yet again, I am in a bad mood.
Not only because Jo "Princess" Kang lost her wallet in the bus, but because of quite a few other things as well.
Its really amazing how much a person can change. I never used to be so "emo", if that's what you even call it. Also, I noticed that someone else has changed a lot la. Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same That's a line from a nice song that kinda suits the situation now.
My eyes hurt, I need rest. T_T But then again, I got so many stuff to do. I better go off now.
Toodles poodles
P.S.: Sorry Jo moo moo, couldn't go back to school with you today.
P.P.S.: Hope you find your wallet soon, Jo "Princess" Kang.
P.P.P.S: Amazing how many other more Jo's I know
P.P.P.P.S: Apparently only Desmond and Nicole are a bit more sane in our group.
P.P.P.P.P.S: I think I ought to stop with this post script stuff now. Bye.no where, at all.7:50 pm