click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, October 13, 2006
Hmm, am kinda glad that FMSS meeting got postponed to monday at 6 but the thing is RESMET meeting is ALSO on monday at 6.
Sooooo gotta tell Azhar we can't go again, we skip don't know how many meetings already, hoho.
I finally know why I'm so into gaming already. Its because when I'm gaming, it takes up so much of my mind that I don't think about other stuff.
Well now, what can I say, he reads my blog, lol. Soooo...
Wil, you asked me why we couldn't just remain as we were before. So now I'm telling you that the moment you believed what she said about me, it was over, heh. Also, I can't stand the fact that I was the one that introduced the two of you to each other. I set this up myself, I have no one to blame, not blaming you or her. But all I want now is to be away from the two of you for now. Gimme a little time, I'll get over it sooner or later. Meanwhile, all the best to the two of you, I mean it. =)