click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Okay, so I recovered my songs and photos. I was happy, but not for long. =.-
I accidentally wiped out my laptop applications. THEREFORE, I HAVE TO REFORMAT IT... AGAIN! %**&^!#!^%$
Right, nvm, its simple, I can do it easily.
Yesterday I had no internet the whole day because of a very stupid reason. My cousin forgot to pay the internet bills and broadband got cut off. =D
Biao jie says she's hungry.
I don't know why, but she just told me to write it down in my blog as I sit here in tutorial blogging instead of taking down notes.
Anyways, I'm hungry too. Hur hur. =x
Not the mention, I feel cold too, even with a jacket on.
Got my finger cut by my notebook this morning, bled baaaaadly. 蝙蝠侠. Heh, inside joke. =x
Bleh, I got nothing much to blog about, just wanted to blog for the sake of blogging I guess. Right, so I'm gonna go, 20mins till lesson ends, I WANT MY LUNCH!!