click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Time is now 5am.
This is the last night that I can stay up till so late for now. School reopens tomorrow. T_T
Having mixed feelings about going back to school. I'm kinda happy that I can go back to school because to be honest, holidays get too boring sometimes.
However, I am kinda afraid at the same time. Afraid that I won't be able to cope with the workload, afraid that I won't meet the expectations set for me, afraid that I will fail.
Bleah. This mixed feeling sucks.
I still need to get my laptop fixed, plus the house comp has been sent for servicing. So, right now I can only mafan biao jie to help me print notes. T_T Thanks a lot, biao jie, treat you to drinks k. =D
This holiday has been really different from all the others. Can't explain why, it just feels.. different. Maybe its just me, I don't know.
Anyways, I promised myself that I would do my best this semester. Whatever it is, I must pull up my grades.
Going back to Singapore tomorrow, I hope the computer gets repaired soon. I need my internet and I need it to do work, seriously. T_T
I better go to bed now before the parents wake up.