click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Well, I dunno. Stop asking me, really. I'll tell you when I feel I should.
Haven't been feeling exactly well lately, headaches are coming back. Damn.
I guess you musta sensed/saw that I'm missing you badly because I dreamed of you. =) I prefer to think that you 拖梦 to me. It may sound silly, but I actually believe in such stuff. Although in the dream there wasn't much talking, the atmosphere was peaceful and serene. You just stood there, smiling at me and looking pretty as always. I'd like to think that you are doing well up there, you will always live in our hearts.
But, that still doesn't change the fact that I wasn't there for you when you needed me. I wasn't there for you on your last journey, and I regret that immensely. I know its over and I can't do anything anymore, but I just can't help but feel this way. Please forgive me.
Will you please let me dream of you again? Talk to me!