click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Haven't been able to blog the past few days..
Okay, I was lying. I'M LAZY! ._.
Anyways, the past few days was kinda sad. NOT ONLY DID OUR RADIO CAPSULE SCREW UP! (@!@$$^*%) My parents forgot about my birthday =(
This year's birthday was frickin' sad la.. I guess this is how it gets when you grow older.. Sigh, nvm, its time I outgrew all these stuff anyways, I'm older by yet another year already
I'd want to blog about the radio capsule, but ah, as I said, I'm lazy and when I blog about it, I get all agitated and stuff.. So yeah, think I'll just forget it~
I'm soooooooooooooo tired T_T Been going all around Singapore today and running lots of errands.. Not to mention, I didn't have enough sleep last night.. I finally went out with Huifen and Melz yesterday.. Baskit, tell me 1+ will reach, in the end almost 3 then reach! Lucky I didn't go early to wait for them, if not I die at City Square ah -.-
The girls bought me a necklace + a pair of earrings.. Love the present lots =) Dar bought me a super duper cute Chibi Totoro pouch with a dust bunneh by the side.. She claims it looks as gong as me, well, I shall take that as a compliment because gong = cute.. So, thanks a lot ya XD I'm kinda happy too, because those AbN admins gave me vop as birthday present, lols.. I think they were just feeling guilty that they forgot about it XD But anyways, thanks guys =)
Right, going out tomorrow with biao jie, dar and ah lian for lunch and B&J's! Tuesday is ice cream day! Buy 1 get 1 free! Wahahahaha XD
Okay, I'm getting too high, time to go off before I go crazy