click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Oh my frickin' god la. =.=
First day in school and I spent 13 hours in school already! I reached school at 7am and only left at around 8pm! Like.. W-T-H?!
Gawd, dead tired la.
But, on a lighter note, the day ended pretty well. =) Went for late dinner at KAP Mac's with Ame, WT, J, Daph and Gib. Terence went with us, but he left after a while. Strawberry milkshake like totally pwnz0rz. =x
Lol, highlight of the day was after dinner. Biao jie had this KRRAAAZZEEEE idea to buy cola and mentos and do the exploding experiment. Zzz. =.=
And oh, guess what? We actually agreed to do it. -Jaw drop- First 2 attempts, FAIL! Went to buy MORE cola and mentos and did a third attempt, which turned out quite well. =P By then, everyone was about ready to go home.
Friends make school so much easier to take in.
BUT STILL! I LEFT HOUSE AT 6.30AM AND REACHED HOME AT 10PM SIA!
Zzz, really dead tired. Settled stuffs for tomorrow's FRICKING 8AM tutorial already. Have... to... go... crash... .... .... .... T_T
Bleh, just found out the computer guy reformatted the comp without backing up my philippines photos and they got wiped out. =.= Shiat, gotta get them from someone else liao, kns. =.=
Toodles poodles
P.S.: I can't wait for coffee outing next tuesday with Jojo the cow monster and Eeeeeeeel! I saw Eel today in lecture but I still miss jojo and I wanna see her soon!no where, at all.11:44 pm