click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Right, this is to you. Although I'm not sure whether you'll be reading this.
Firstly, all the subtle hints. I got them, I can safely say that I'm quite sensitive to this kinda things. Just because I don't show that I get it doesn't mean I don't get it, I live in denial, ya know, make myself feel better and all. Plus, showing that I get it would mean awkward situations, and I don't want that.
Secondly, I know myself and my limits. Right, I know I'm not as good as you in many aspects and I'm not really WORTHY of you. But hey, I try. I can honestly say I'm trying, okay? Since when do I not do my part when it comes to you and us?
Thirdly, you're an enigma. I can't figure things out when it comes to you because you're constantly blowing hot and cold towards me. I don't see you do that to others, though. Come to think of it, you didn't do it to me in the past too. What has changed? Why am I different from the others now? Is it because we got too close? Or what? Tell me!
We were a mistake from the beginning, there never should've been a WE.
Okay, I'm done bitching about you now. Maybe I'm just over-sensitive and my inferiority complex is acting up.
Right, there I go living in denial again.
On a lighter note, today was kinda nice because I didn't need to stay at home and do nothing, sms with you the whole day and end up getting pissed off by some of the things you say.
I enjoyed today's project work. The only down point was when everyone else was having B&J's phish food ice cream and I couldn't, because I was coughing T_T I had nachos though, CHEEEEEEEESE DIIIIIIIIIIIP! =X
Which reminds me, sorry heather. I shouldn't have bought Chicken in a Biscuit, shoulda bought something else then you can eat also. Paiseh, wasn't thinking of that when I bought it. Next time I buy something else for you, kay? =D
Also, thanks for the present, I like it a lot. =D Heather kindly gave me a very cute tortoise that had flowers on its shell. Also, since the present is from "Ah lian" (=X) we named the tortoise "Ah huay" XD And, we used Amelia's phone to take a pic of "Ah beng", "Ah lian" and "Ah huay" together! Heheeeeeeee.
Thanks again. =)
Okay, need to go do work now.
Toodles poodles
Note to self: Cheers is a rip-off!no where, at all.8:54 pm