click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Finally gave in and went to the doc's
Just got back to Sg.. Didn't come back yesterday as planned because I didn't need to go do up the presentation today.. Changed to tomorrow instead
Can feel I'm gradually getting a teeny weeny bit better.. Now my throat doesn't hurt as much already, weee -.-
Anyway.
It just suddenly dawned on me how different we are and how we can never make it together. Can never be as close as we thought we'd be, can never be as open to each other as we thought we'd be and can never understand each other as much as we thought we could.
But its still worth a try, eh? ;)
You once asked for my blog address, but I refused to give it to you. Why? This is why. I like to blog about us and how I feel about us. I don't want you to see everything nor do I want you to see my insecurities. If I give you my blog address, I'd have to restrict myself when I'm blogging and that would totally defeat the purpose of blogging, wouldn't it?