click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Still annoyed, maybe because I haven't slept much and I'm feeling cranky
Actually, I don't really know what I'm annoyed with.. All in all, I'm just really annoyed for no apparent reason and its getting to me
Lamont reckons its the Philippines trip that's getting us so annoyed with everything, the tension is getting to us and everyone is uptight.. I really hope so, because then I can prove that I'm not going mad, lol
And oh, after I posted yesterday's post, I had people asking me about who I was talking about.. To make things clear, it is nobody that any of my friends know, I think.. Since that someone is not from RSS nor from NP.. Therefore, no reason for you guys to ask me about it anymore, okay? =)
Kaypoh people =P
Just kidding, I know its only because you guys care! -Hugs- I appreciate it, really =)
Amazing how those little little things that I usually wouldn't care about are annoying me right now.. Annoying, simply annoying!!
HAO FAN AH!! ARGH!!
Toodles poodles
P.S.: Why do you do this to me? =(no where, at all.1:45 pm