click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Two days of solitude, two days of quiet, its been two too many days of this
All alone at home, singing along to the songs that are blasting from my computer, munching on dinner, doing work and msn'ing at the same time
Approximately 4 more hours to Sept 29th..
Presentation tomorrow, I hope all goes well. Let's hope that I'll get some extra luck on this special day of mine, yea? =P
Ack, the cough is not getting any better. Neither is the flu. =/ I have to get well as soon as possible, promised biao jie that I'd try to get well by tuesday! Then we can go out and have some fun... AND ICE CREAM! XD
Amelia and Lamont had ice cream again today. -.- And I painstakingly sat there watching them eat ice cream.. again. NO ICE CREAM FOR ME! T_T Neh-mind, wait till I recover, I eat till I shiok.