click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, September 24, 2006
I...
am...
very...
ill... T_T
Please, I beg the lao sai, flu, cough, sore throat and fever bugs to leave me T_T
Ack, my whole body is aching and I feel weak.. T_T And it didn't help when I only got to sleep at 8am today
No, I didn't play game until 8am -.- A shophouse across the road was on fire! Frickin' bomba (fire department) took HALF AN HOUR to get here! Damages wouldn't have been so heavy if they came earlier can.. Luckily, nobody was injured, but the poor malay aunties lost their shop =(
Ugh, not much appetite.. Gawd, I shoulda gone to the doctor's like my mom told me to -.-
Going back to Singapore tomorrow, gotta start doing up the presentation soon..