click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Zzzzzzzz... Tired, need to go crash soon, gotta wake up early tomorrow to go to school T_T
I soooooooooo don't feel like going to school tomorrow.. Its gonna be a boring day tomorrow, talks by people like Brema again T_T
Today was so slack and fun, heh.. Thing is, I hate long travelling times! Nevertheless, I enjoyed today.. Hung out with the "sisters" at Parkway Parade.. Then went to Heather's house.. We were SUPPOSED, I repeat, SUPPOSED to do project.. =X So in the end, we did a little bit, ended up chatting, talking cock, looking at videos, listening to songs.. Basically just hanging out and enjoying ourselves and each other's company =D
Left her house at around 6.15, went to have Katong laksa because we were "di tanjong katong" =X Laksa + Rojak.. =D
My tummy felt weird afterwards =S Tummy hasn't been that good since the puking incident last time =/ Constant starving or binging didn't help, I guess
Ah well, after that we went to walk around Parkway Parade again.. It was getting late so we decided to head home because dear xiao boon and me lives FRICKIN' far away can -.-
Got a little nagging from nanny when I came home.. But that was about it, guess she really is getting used to me being out till later =X Kinda feel bad though, since she had to be alone at home the whole day.. All 3 of my cousins are working and I'm out.. =/
Ah well, I guess she understands that its only part of kids growing up.. We can't possibly always be at home to accompany the elders, can we?