click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Nothing in particular today that I want to blog about.. No 灵感 , so to speak
Maybe its true that the situation isn't as bad as we think? Maybe its just our own assumptions that lead us to believing that the situation is bad.
Or is it?
Is it just sugar-coated words that make us think that "lalalalalalala life is wonderful"? (Its a song la, duh)
All in all, this trip to the Philippines Embassy did widen our horizon and we were able to clear some of the doubts we had.. The rest, we'll just have to wait till we actually get to the Philippines to find out =)
After today, I realised, "Spirituality" and prophecies isn't as dull as I thought it was initially.. In fact, its very interesting! Thanks to the spastic one, for yet again widening my sights and making me ponder about such stuff =) We'll live through together to see whether these stuff really happen, we shall always keep in touch, just so we can laugh together if and when these stuff happen =D Well, not the sad ones la, won't laugh when tsunami's hit -.-
I should blog about the MRT trip back home, but it makes my blood boil, so nehhhhh-mind, I shall leave it in the back of my mind where its at right now
Toodles poodles
P.S.: KIT! PLEASE APPLY FOR KINO MEMBERSHIP! =Xno where, at all.9:20 pm