click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Woke up this morning with a rather cheery mood.. Maybe because I let it all out last night
I thought I'd go to bed at 11 but in the end, I couldn't get to sleep again.. I lay there listening to music with tortor over my face to shield my eyes from the light.. All the songs that were coming up seemed to remind me of us, damn.. After a while, I finally gave in, I finally felt tears roll down my cheeks after what seemed like forever.. I haven't cried in a long time that I almost thought I forgot how to cry, heh..
It wasn't exactly late, so the cousins weren't asleep.. I had tortor over my face, but I had a feeling they saw/heard me crying.. Ah well, whether they did or not, I didn't really care to be honest
Just when I started to weep, I don't know whether it was a coincidence or whatever, the song 眼泪城市 (roughly translated to City of Tears) by Stefanie Sun came up.. Like, wtf?
I needed something to hug so I went to get my big purple hippo soft toy, dragged it over and lay down again in a comfy position.. Hugged the hippo tight and placed tortor over my face again..
Just like that, I spent close to an hour weeping, but I gradually fell asleep and all was better in the morning
I gotta go out now, meeting the sisters to do project