click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
"我是半个李"
"Huh? 你是bengali?!"
Yes, that was what got all of us bursting out into fits of laughter towards the end of the day.. Let's face it, its official, we're spastic as hell.. Hanging out at the library was fun, highlight of the day.. Or, okay, highlight of MY day =D
So glad to have them around me because they're like, free entertainment =P
I thought I'd be in a bad mood and all today because I OVERSLEPT by more than half an hour and had to rush to school -.- But, the day turned out okay and I'm thankful for that =)
Friends It takes a day to get accquainted It takes weeks to know them better It takes years to trust each other It takes forever to forget them Toodles poodlesno where, at all.3:49 pm