click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, September 01, 2006
Its annoying to know that sometimes feelings don't go both ways
Take for example, best friends? You may treat a certain someone as your best friend but he/she may not see you as his/her best friend.. Or, you may like a person of the opposite sex a lot, but it might just well be a be one-sided affair..
Showing too much concern and worrying too much for someone that doesn't appreciate it
Its simply annoying
You may not be reading this, but I just had to express my annoyance towards you SOMEHOW
ANYWAYS! Today was kinda boring because CCL was talking endlessly.. He's really too lecture-oriented, no matter how much he says he doesn't wanna make it lecture-ish..
THE TENSION! I guess most of us that are a tad more sensitive than others (ahem) felt the tension between the two.. Ain't gonna talk about it anymore because I've already more or less discussed about this in school (in the toilet, to be precise) with kit and its outta my system already
Just for the record, I hate rude people that interrupt others halfway during their talk and I hate people that do not take into account other people's ideas -Nods-
As I said, today was pretty boring because of the lecturing, but whacko session was fun! All thanks to Shawna, that decided to give us a break and let us play a game =D I sabo'ed J, hoho =X BUT! He got $5 McD's voucher, so I'm not really guilty =X
Went to BT Shopping Centre again to exchange kit's shoes and do the interview with the aunty on the way.. Both went fairly successful, except my phone's recording is SOOOO soft!
Problem came when it was time to go home.. I swear, they should have a backdoor SOMEWHERE! Poor kit had to walk all the way to the bus stop that's far far away to get a 154.. Meh, builders, PLAN PLEASE?!
Alright, I'm done for today, need to get ready to get back to JB, mom should be coming soon.. I gotta come back again tomorrow night because we're going to do fieldwork on Sunday, zzz -.-
No choice, mom's birthday, gotta sacrifice a bit and go home to celebrate
Toodles poodles
P.S.: STILL FRICKIN' ANNOYED! no where, at all.7:54 pm