click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
-Points to title- Its fricking warm one moment... And its fricking cold the next.. So damn humid also... **** you, weather! =X
Because of the weather.. People around me are falling sick! =S This includes poor Amelia... My poor cousin and poor Joanna the cow monster... =( Get well soon, you three! Especially Joanna, yours has been dragging on for AGES! Rest more!
Sad thing is, I think I'm falling sick too T_T I feel cold for no apparent reason.. I'm beginning to sneeze more often.. And I got a bit of a nauseous feeling.. Argh, don't fall sick please! Holidays are coming soon man! I don't wanna be sick during the holidays!
Less than 2 weeks to end of semester.. I can't wait! We're all planning on what to bring to the Philippines to entertain ourselves, lol.. Its gonna be damn fun =D
Alright, need to go do my speeeeeeeeech (Its a beeeeeeeeech)