click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Sooooo frickin' tired
Finally went out with Huifen, Yanni and Rox today.. Too bad Melz couldn't make it because its her mom's birthday =/
Met up for lunch, brought SUA KU Yanni to the new Banquet at CWP.. Ironic that she lives in Woodlands area and doesn't know that CWP has a new food court, lol
All of them ate chicken rice, and being the unique one and I am (=X), I ate mee goreng, lol.. In the end they regretted buying chicken rice and liked my mee goreng better, hoho =X
Decided to go to Bugis after lunch, MRT ride was fun, heh.. They're still as crappy as EVER, but I still love 'em =D
Shopped and shopped at bugis then took a bus to Orchard for even more shopping! But after this whole day of shopping, all I bought was a pair of earrings.. -.- Hey, I'm kinda broke now ok.. I'm controlling my spending!
I made a lame joke about green man when we were crossing the road.. The red man was up, but the cars were not moving too, by right we should've been able to cross the road.. Then we were contemplating whether to cross or not, and this guy in green walks to our side and was waiting for the light too.. I was like, "But the green man isn't moving!".. Yanni was the first to get it and she burst out laughing, followed by the other two slowers ones =X Lame jokes galore today, I so totally :heart:
We went to a shop selling some nice shirts, but the shopkeeper a.k.a. super chatty chee ko pek uncle made us want to punch him.. Why, you ask? Because he was talking too much, and he was talking nonsense.. He said to Rox, "I like you, you have a very exotic look" (Super chatty chee ko pek uncle, 2006)
It was ironic too, that we were sitting outside print club.. But instead of taking neoprints, we cam whored with Yanni's digicam.. The shop assistants were looking at us with weird faces that seemed to be asking "why sit outside print club take own pics?!", lol
My answer, "Because we can afford digicams! Hmph!" =X
Just kidding, I may be GL, but I'm not -that- GL..
Rox went to work after that, three of us decided to head back to our beloved nothern part of Sg because we're lousy and we lack the stamina to shop for long hours =X
Yanni got off at Admiralty, hmph.. Huifen and me alighted at Woodlands, went to buy her doughnut and walked around Pasar Malam for a while then headed home..
I'm dead tired, and tomorrow I'm going out with Shelia to get my frickin' laptop fixed.. I really hope it gets fixed asap, I wanna use it to get my songs -.-
I'll upload some pics that we took today if Yanni sends them to me tonight, if I'm not too lazy and if blogger allows me to