click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, August 18, 2006
I'm your royal HIGH-ness!!! You'll understand why after you read this post
I'm frickin' HIIIIIGGGGGHHHHH!!! And I don't know WHHHHYYYY!!!
That rhymed o.0
I'm currently freaking out two people on msn.. One is Kelly and one is Sammie, like WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Everything I'm saying now.. Is just rhyming.. For no rhyme or reason.. Get the pun? WAHAHAHAHA! Like, omg, I need to stop this HIGH feeling!
I told Kelly and Sammie that I'm not drunk nor am I high on drugs, I just forgot to take my medication =D
OMFG I'M MAKING LAME RHYMES EVERY MINUTE AND THE WORST THING IS... I LOVE IT!
And now, I think I've influenced them with my HIGHness.. They've started getting HIGGGHHHHH too! HOO!~ Omg, too and hoo rhymes -.-
Sammie's new nick.. CAMMY! Yes, the hawt army girl that works for M. Bison in Street Fighter, HAHAHAHA! All because of Kelly's typo.. She called her cam instead of sam.. I was like, "webcam? digicam?" =X
Kelly goes by the nick "Shoo Flee".. And when she wanted to go to bed.. She said "Shoo flee has to flee".. When she left.. I said "She fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"... then followed by.. "market"
WAHAHAHAHA Flea market XD Omg shit, HIGH HIGH INTO THE SKKKKYYYYY!
Note to self: I can get very high even without drugs or alcohol -Runs around in circles-
Toodles poodles
P.S.: Kelly and Sammie learnt a valuable lesson.. And it is.. "It is unwise to talk to Kymmie online in the middle of the night, she freaks people out"no where, at all.2:49 am