click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
I'm thinking of you, 我有你真好
And that is a random part of the song I'm listening to.. Wonder when I can tell a certain someone that.. Meh -shrugs-
Right, today wasn't bad at all! Although I was stuck in a traffic jam the whole morning, I had a pleasant surprise in the morning! =D
What surprise, you ask? Hehe.. We finally collected back our info essays and proposals.. I did better than I expected for both! =D I was expecting myself to fail the info essay, but I didn't, and I got a C.. Xie tian xie di, hehe =) Proposal...... MUAHAHAHA =X The Lee group gets an A+!!! I was like, "Woah! Wtf?! YAY!"
Then we were like, "When the Lee's unite, good things happen".. LOL, bullcrapness =X In case some people don't know what the @#*$) I'm talking about.. There are 3 people including me in the class that has the surname "Lee".. And just so happens we got grouped together, or maybe Mr Sharpe just thought it'd be fun to group us together, lol.. ANYWHO! I had lots of fun in this group, we work together alright, and the grades we got weren't bad at all! I'm happy! =D
Heather was saying when Lee's unite, rainbows will appear, the blind can see, whatever else shit she came up with la.. Dar merely said that there'll be WORLD PEACE! -.- Like, w/e =X
We had some briefing today for the Philippines trip.. What the module is all about, what we should or should not do.. Some, to put it nicely, IDIOTS were giggling A LOT, and I mean, A LOT during the lecture.. I mean, what the teacher was saying was NOT funny at all, seriously do not know WTH was so funny that they had to giggle so much.. A few of us were pretty annoyed with them.. No basic courtesy ok? Shawna/Chin Liang was giving a talk and there you are laughing your ass off, least you could do is to pay attention and show a little respect, ok?
Ok, done bitching
I missed meeting rox, yanni and huifen and watching a movie by a little while, all because I waited so long for 961, damn =( Ah well, I just went to settle some stuff and went home..
Now currently nua'ing in front of the comp, gonna watch Goong again soon.. I'm so addicted can