click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Today was our final tutorial for SocPsych... Yippee!~ =X Sorry, too excited.. Anyways we had a second assessed tutorial, i.e. presentation.. Thank god for Clarity and Kelly (Yani) being in my group.. Seriously, as Clar said, if it was pair work.. We'd die if we were with him..
Firstly wanna thank Clar because she agreed to do the presentation for me because I had too much work and couldn't finish.. Really thanks a lot Clar, you're a saviour! Secondly wanna thank Kelly because she was sort of like the middlewoman, lol.. Because we refuse to converse with a certain mega huge headphone wearing person, so she helped us to do it XD I so totally adore you both now =P
Managed to rush everything out in time and well, I guess on the whole, it wasn't so bad.. BUT! Fricking boobasnot (refer to headphone wearing person) had to add in totally irrelevant stuff at the last slide, made me have this urge to mark him down... SERIOUSLY! WHO THE HELL PUTS JAPANESE WORDS AND ZIDANE'S HEADBUTT VIDEO IN A PRESENTATION THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT?! -Insert swears and obscene sign language here again- I swear, I hate friggin' posers, I sooooooo wanted to punch him.. -.-
Ok, now I feel much better after capslocking one whole sentence and imagining myself beating the shit outta him..
Back to my day.. Today was a "I-am-little-miss-mood-swing" day.. Which means.. Grumpy and frumpy one moment.. Cheery and (quite) nice the next.. Day started off really bad when last night, went to bed around 12.30am and didn't really sleep till 3am.. Don't know why so many things on my mind.. Then when I went downstairs to take bus, my bus just left -.- Anyways, I was in such a frickin bad mood this morning due to all the unfinished work.. I feel so bad, because I sorta threw a tantrum at my aunt and my darling T_T Lol darling was in a bad mood too.. She kinda sensed the tension and said something about both of us not wanting to talk because we're afraid the bad mood would just make everything come out the wrong way then getting into a fight, wee.. I kinda agree, actually.. Bad moods make me into ^-,..,-^
But, as I said, mood swing~ After speech consult, it got a little better.. But I was still considered grumpy.. Then after writcomm consult and finishing up with the presentation.. It got good, I went to a more cheery mood.. At the end of the day, I guess I was back to normal? My normal being super crazy, hyper and lots of lame jokes.. That's normal for me =X
Tomorrow I gotta meet darling earlier to do RADIO.. T_T Dang, can't even rest and take a breather.. Meh, nvm, the thought of holidays coming soon is keeping me going.. I will survive! I will survive! =X Alright, starting to get lame and blabber nonsense..