click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Its early in the morning, I'm sitting at the lift lobby of block 56, feeling freaking sleepy and nervous!
Its all because of IS lor... Today's the day of my oral presentation and I'm feeling nervous =S I got a lil tummy ache now! Damn it..
I asked cow monster to help me print some stuff after my fricking printer decided to screw up on me the day before my presentation.. Talk about Murphy's Law -.- I was happily printing my mark sheet and it came out nicely... Then when I started to print my outlines.. Wee! No ink! -.- Soooo yeah, I frantically sms'ed cow monster and asked her to help... Being the nice moo moo that she is, she agreed to help =D Thanks a lot, moo moo!
Thing is, she woke up late and is rushing down on a cab now, lol.. She said someone snatched her cab and she sweared, LOL =X Bad cow, bad =P
Yesterday, I had this sudden realisation that my msn nick was kinda lian language-ish... So, I deleted all the lian language part (which I recall taking quite long to type).. And then I added in Uncle Sam's quote =X And well, what can I say, the response has been good so far, hehe..
I've been quite busy with school work again.. I still have quite a lot of work to complete by this week.. Speech, WritComm, SocPsych and at least half of radio! Meh, everyone, work hard! We'll survive these last 2 weeks! Besides, we can go to the Philippines in September, muahaha <3 <3 <3.. And most of the people going are from T106, happiness =X
I kinda like my class a lot.. except for.. well, those few that you guys probably know about =X People in my class are bitchy, and don't get me wrong, that's a good thing! Coz then we can all bitch together, hehe =P I think I'm gonna miss this class when we get split up, which is gonna happen sooner or later =/
Ok my laptop battery is getting looooowwwww~ I better go off now.. Gotta wait for Jo and its 8 already, she should be coming soon..