click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Monday, August 28, 2006
Shiat -.-
I fell asleep on the floor at around 11.. I woke up, brushed my teeth and everything and moved to sleep on the bed.. I already had a feeling I wouldn't be able to sleep, and apparently my feelings are so accurate -.-
So, I tossed and turned and tossed and turned and tossed and turned (you get the idea).. I started to think about stuff again.. Dunno why the hell, but hey, sometimes you just can't stop your mind from wandering..
Suddenly I thought of what happened with the dog yesterday near Chin Liang's place, and I was laughing to myself, heh.. I'm so spastic.. BAD DOG, BAD!
Then I thought about how I've been "electrocuting" people.. Ya know, when you walk past a person and the arms accidentally rub against one another, you get the feeling of being SHOCKED.. Yea, poor dar was victimised several times, along with a random auntie I was walking past.. AND my cousin when I came back -.-
Shiat, I'm seriously 放电'ing to the wrong people! I am little miss 发电场, hohoho =X
Right, so I finally fell asleep at god knows what time.. Then to find myself waking up for no apparent reason at 3.30am -.- WTH is wrong with me? -.-
So again, I tossed and turned and tossed and turned and tossed and turned (you get the idea again).. I finally gave up at 3.50am when I realised it was useless, which explains why I'm blogging at such a weird time
Don't think I'm going back to bed anytime soon, thank god for AbN friends that like to online at such times
Toodles poodles
P.S.: I detest insomiacs!! Shiat, that's me T_Tno where, at all.4:20 am