click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Sitting at the shelther near the bus stop at 7.30am.. Argh, I wasn't supposed to be here this early! Its a thursday! Lessons only begin at 11... And yet we have to come early to do writcomm... Grrrrr -Insert swears and obscene sign language here-
I was frantically rushing out all the last minute work yesterday because... 1. I got another speech consult today... 2. Writcomm outline due today... and 3. SocPsych assessed tutorial is due today...
Weee! Yippeee! Hurray for stressful situations! -.-
Sometimes its so nice to slack somewhere with my 2 apples.. i.e. my iBook and my iPod =X Like now... slacking here waiting for the rest to turn up.. Writing nonsense in my blog... Its quite relaxing.. Kinda like I can forget about all my work and whatnots for now..
He's sms-ing me more often now.. I seriously do NOT know why.. He isn't supposed to! I mean, I want to forget about him T_T Main point: I -want- to.. But can I really? -Smacks self and forces self to think about school and ONLY school-
Argh I feel sick.. And I feel tired.. I don't know why but I just couldn't drift off to sleep last night.. Lotsa things were on my mind and I just couldn't fall asleep! I need sleep, lots of it T_T My eyebags... Ahhhh! My dark eye circles... Ahhhh! -Smacks all the evil lecturers- Oops =X
Bah I think its about time the rest arrived.. So I'm gonna go off and move to the Atrium instead.. Take care everyone, don't fall sick in this god damned weather -Points to previous post-
Toodles poodles
P.s.: I'm in shape! Round is a shape, isn't it? -Ponders- no where, at all.7:26 am