click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Been lazing at home the whole day.. And what can I say?
I simply love it =D
Computer, TV, anything except work, w00t, life's good for now =D
Had a good sleep last night, been long since I had such a loooonnnggg sleep, I feel happy, hyper and high! Woooo!
Everyone seems to be enjoying their holidays, in my opinion.. Its like a caged bird finally being set free.. FREEDOM! And my parents, aunt and cousins are starting to really give me more freedom.. Usually they'd nag if I came back home late a little.. But now I guess they realised I have grown up and its time to trust me to know my limits.. I won't break that trust, I won't risk this hard-earned freedom being taken away
Yesterday night, or more like, this morning since it was 1am+.. I lay on my bed listening to music.. I tried to sleep but lots of thoughts suddenly just rushed into my head.. I thought about everything, simply EVERYTHING.. Happy things, sad things.. Family, friends, school.. Things that have been happening around me and things that happened in the past.. Tried to figure out how people think and what some people around me are thinking..
I seriously hate hot and cold treatments.. One moment, this person is treating me so warmly.. I felt the love and I wanted to give it back.. When I was about ready to give back, this person treats me so coldly and I am forced to retreat again.. I don't understand.. Is this a game we're playing? If so, I wanna say, this game isn't fun and I don't wanna continue with it.. Seriously, I'm sick of this kinda treatment.. If you're in a bad mood, tell me, share with me.. Don't simply cast me aside and act like I don't exist.. Because as much as you might hate it, I -do- exist, tyvm.. Meh -Shrugs-
Sometimes it would be so much easier if we could read minds.. Or it would be easier if people were more straighforward.. If you don't want me around, just two words "piss off" would do it, really.. Don't give me the cold shoulder, its friggin cruel..
Ok, now that that's outta my system, I'm back to being happy, hyper and high! =D
Its warm and I'm a lil sleepy, I wanna go take another shower and maybe wake myself up a lil