click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Let's try to make this short, because I'm dead tired.. And I blame it on dar, err, I mean.. I had fun! Yay! =X
Sooo, Dar and me met at JP today to do some shopping and finally satisfy her craving for cake and my craving for COFFEE! -Drools- =D........ Everytime I think of coffee, that happens, so yeah, live with it
White chocolate dream was yummeh! ^_^
Cheesecake was, well, filling.. Couldn't finish it, had to make dar help me eat and STILL didn't finish it..
I tell you, that woman had an amazing appetite today -.- Ate at home, ate her tiramisu, ate some of my cheesecake and was still so hungry when she went to Chin Liang's place -.- Wth.. After Chin Liang's place.. She says she wants to buy chicken home to eat! WTH?! Zomg she's a bottomless pit =X
We saw Abigail Chay at JP today hosting some event and I was telling dar I wanted to go up to her and ask for signature, pretending to be her number 1 fan, wahahahahahaha!! =X
Anyways, JP outing was fun, filled with lots of lame stuff -Whistles innocently and looks around- I'm innocent, really! Honest! Ok, maybe not VERY honest, but hey, it takes two hands to clap =X
Met up with the rest and as usual, some were late =X We cabbed over because the place seemed quite far.. We managed to reach just on time.. Chin Liang/his wife are great cooks! Although, I didn't eat much.. And the thing I enjoyed most was the Ikea meatballs which they bought, lol
Ironic how we were gonna watch "The Maid" when we were supposed to be doing interviews with foreign domestic workers, i.e. philippino maids.. We were supposed to watch while waiting for Brema, but she arrived just when the movie was about to start, so we stopped watching and she talked to us about the module etc
Ya know what? I ended up staring at the TV screen which had the movie on hold and the "DVD" logo bouncing across the screen endlessly.. I was looking at it bounce and change colours.. I thought everyone else was listening, and I was feeling guilty for not listening, I tried to listen but in the end, I succumbed to the wonders of the colour-changing-bouncing-logo
Soooo, when we were about to leave, when we were in the lift.. Lamont said, "Wah she say so much I also didn't listen, I was looking at the DVD logo bouncing".. Then suddenly everyone was like, "ME TOO! LOL".. Amazing how everyone is actually doing the same thing without each other realising, heh
Right, that pretty much sums up the day, I need to go shopping for clothes tomorrow! SnK had better have pants/skirts on sale
This entry isn't exactly short, is it? -Shrugs- I said I'd try
Toodles poodles
P.S.: I want to buy a puppy! =(no where, at all.9:23 pm