click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Things I got from today's shopping... 1 3/4 pants, 1 long pants and 1 jacket.. I guess you could say it was a fruitful trip.. Only thing, the jacket, I liked the pink/black one better, but there wasn't my size =( So in the end I got the purple one, which was nice as well..
I need to buy tops, really
Also, cousin bought me silicone iPod casing as early b'day gift coz I wanna get it before I go to the Philippines, yayness
I'm rather sad, since my laptop got f'ed up, my thumbdrive got f'ed up and everything is just so f'ed up.. -Sigh-
How irresponsible can some people get? I lend them my thumbdrive, never return.. That one I'm not blaming, because I'm partly to blame for being so kan jiong and running off.. But, when I got back the thumbdrive, I virus scanned it, almost ALL the files were corrupted! WTF?!
Well, anyways, I didn't need the files anymore since the semester is over, so I wasn't as worked up as I would be if the files were important.. Lucky for them, if not I'd really call them up and scold people, maybe demand that they for a new thumbdrive, too
My laptop, I shall not elaborate.. Thank Shelia that's gonna accompany me to AMK apple service centre to get it fixed, THANK YOU LOTS!
I've started watching Goong (where else but on youtube?).. Must say I'm enjoying it up to now.. Yul is sooooo much hotter than Shin caaaannnn?! And oh, the royal family's surname? LEE! Muahaha =X Lee's ftw =X
His birthday tomorrow.. What should I do? =(
今天, 我发现了一件事, 那就是原来我的心还蛮脆弱的
我讨厌我这脆弱的心
你饶了我吧, 我在也承受不了这种伤害了
Toodles poodles
P.S.: I heard this from yx, so blame him "I'll say, mee siam mai hum! Mai hum mai hum mai hum!" Anyone get the pun? :ono where, at all.12:08 am