click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Saturday, August 12, 2006
ARGH! FUCK THIS LIFE! WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER?! I HATE THIS WORLD!!!
Its been kinda long since I blogged using the word fuck, I don't want to use it, doesn't look nice, I know, but I can't help it, so sue me, whatever, I don't care anymore
Its weird, just yesterday night, I was feeling great and all, and today, my mood is shittier than EVER! Fucking shitty people can't let me have good moods for more than a while, they just HAVE to ruin my mood EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!
And get this right, you might think I'm just having some emo outburst or SOMETHING, I dunno.. But I'm telling you, I'm not.. If you were in my situation, you'd be kinda sick of life too.. And yes, that's what I am now, sick of life and all the crap in it.. Some might say, "there's always some good in life" or "look on the bright side".. But you know what?! THAT'S ALL BULLCRAP AND IT ISN'T GONNA GO IN MY HEAD ANY MOMENT SOON! So yeah, I know you people mean well and I appreciate it, but don't bother wasting your time with me, ain't gonna work
I seriously hope this is just PMS and that I'm thinking too much.. But I've never ever felt so alone and betrayed before.. Just when I was beginning to think I should start trusting more people, this comes along and smacks me hard in the face! How can I ever trust people then?! HOW?! TELL ME!
Somehow, when I'm stressed, angry and in a bad mood, two things can happen, either I do not eat at all for very long or I feel like binging on stuff.. LOTS of stuff.. Both just happened recently, actually.. With my kind of dieting habit, I know I'll develop some sort of eating disorder soon, but I don't friggin care because I can't help it, and I seriously do not value this life that much anymore..