click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Zzz.. Gawd, I feel awful.. I just had some runs again T_T
I still feel bloated and I still feel like puking, despite having had a nice night's rest.. Argh, what the hell is wrong with my tummy? Its still churning and I feel really really frickin awful
Think I won't be in the mood or have the energy for much socialisation today.. I feel weak after those runs in the toilet =/
Ack, I'm supposed to go to school earlier to meet Mon mon and keep Heather company.. Maybe go have lunch with them, but I seriously don't have appetite, I feel sick to the core.. God dammit, why do I always have to fall sick when holidays are near? =(
My tummy is making weird noises, it feels as if my intestines are getting all tangled up and things from my tummy have nowhere else to go except up and out of me T_T
Ughhhhh pain
Toodles poodles
P.S.: To my tummy - I hate j000000! =(no where, at all.10:59 am