
Went to school earlier as planned to keep heather company.. In the end, hang out with Terence, WT, Heather, Mon mon and Tasha.. Waited till around 2.40 and then went to meet dar and go up to class to do ray-dee-oh~
Radio was fun, except for the little hiccups here and there.. I was quite pek chek with all the pro tools shit, but still, not pek chek until I'd snap at people la.. After radio, 4 of us went for dinner at Coffee Bean! On our way there, we were all laughing so hard caaaannn?! More like, dar and me laughing the hardest.. Heather and silly chindian mon mon were the THINGS we were laughing at =X
Mon mon REALLY has endless stupid jokes.. And if you put Heather (Crap) and mon mon (Crappier) together.. The results are like a chemical explosion.. They turn into CRAPPIEST-EST-EST! -.-
All of us had pasta at Coffee Bean, and it was very fun =) Only thing was, 3 things were stopping me from drinking iced coffee..
1. My wallet, NOT ENOUGH MONEY AH WTH! 2. My tummy, it was still a little weird.. AND NOW! For the finale! The worst thing that was stopping me! 3. DARLING =X She's scary, but I know she meant well =D Thanks dar, :wub:
I took a pic of 3 of them, I wanted to post it, but as I said, blogspot is being mean to me.. =/ Also took a pic of our radio DAW as we won't be seeing it till after next sem... I'll try to post them within the next few days if I'm not lazy or busy.. This is the last time 4 of us hang out together on a friday night after radio, so tonight was extra special, and I wanted to take a picture to commemorate it =) Pictures are so fun and so meaningful, I need to start taking more!
And oh, I kinda established that 4 of us are now the Beechy Sisters, w00t! o.0 Yes, I know lamont is a guy, but meh, whatever.. He should feel honoured we treat him as one of us, ok? So shaddap, lamont =P
Its late, I'd better go sleep, gotta wake up earlier tomorrow to go back to JB.. Can't possibly not go back two weeks in a row..
Toodles poodles
P.S.: I might have to change url soon due to some reasons.. I will update you guys on it if I do so
no where, at all. 11:43 pm