click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Weeeeeeeeeee! I just friggin' screwed up my passage reading.. Mainly because.. 1. I was too nervous and read too fast... 2. She hates me.. Yes, Cordelia hates me.. She gave me a friggin' hard passage lorrr T_T
Crap, I don't care man =D The sentence she gave me afterwards also a bit weird.. In fact, all the sentences she's giving out are weird to the max.. She claims its the drugs, I think she's just sick in the mind as it is and the drugs just made it worse =X
I just remembered that I friggin' forgot to bring my keys today.. Nanny and er jie also going into JB, so there'll be nobody at home, which will mean I won't be able to go home T_T I'll prolly go loiter somewhere and do something till they come back ba.. Sad! Someone accompany me! =X
Ok I'm gonna go now, before I go, I'll post my passage and let you guys see how sick it is =D
"Some of the evidence offered by the Oxfordians that the Earl of Oxford wrote Shakespeare's plays may seem excessively circumstantial, but it is nothing compared to the evidence that has been presented by those advocating other candidates. Supporters of the theory that Francis Bacon was the real author are legendary for the lengths to which they'll go to establisha connection between their candidate and the writer of the plays. They've searched for buried manuscripts and secret documents, and even scoured the plays for hidden codes, ciphers, and anagrams. For instance, in 'unscrambling' a nonsense word from Love's Labour's Lost - 'honorificabilitudinitatibus' - they claim to have found a Latin phrase, hi ludi F. Bacon nati tuiti orbi, which translates roughly to 'These plays born of F. Bacon are preserved for the world.'"
I've bolded the bad stuff =D no where, at all.9:05 am