click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Sunday, July 30, 2006
So.. You ever had one of those times whereby you wanna blog but don't know what to blog about?
Well, now I'm having one of those times =X
But, ok, I'll just roughly think of -something- to blog about.. Well to save time AND effort (Yes I'm lazy, look at title), let me put what happened recently in a list..
1. Mr Felix showed us his new tattoo, very nice =X 2. Went to Venezia again, wee.. Chicken pie not really yummy 3. Disturbed darling lots and lots by forcing her to watch HTF =X 4. Little puppy had fever and needed 2 jabs =( 5. Grandma's birthday dinner, major disappointment -.- 6. Still think my nephew is freaking handsome... Too bad he's only a year and a half 7. Once again confirm the thought that my niece hates me 8. Realised I'm getting noobier at DotA, w00t 9. Thought about him again.. Damn it! -.- 10. Bored YOU out with this list =D
Ah well, I guess that's all.. Better go sleep, have a phonetics test tomorrow and the freaking FMS Society meeting..