-Yawns- I went to bed at 3.30am.. Didn't really sleep until about 5 I think.. I just kept tossing and turning.. I couldn't really get to sleep =/ But after I finally fell asleep, it felt like just a moment until my alarm clock rang at 10am.. -.- Woke up and had a teeny weeny bit of breakfast, still not much appetite as far as I'm concerned..
List of things I have to do today..
1. Finally go buy my iPod Video
2. Go buy a new pair of shoes
3. DO MY FRICKIN' PHONETICS JOURNAL!
Sounds like a busy day.. I seriously do not know if I'll be able to complete the bloody phonetics by tomorrow -.- At the most I'll just stay up late tonight? Hopefully tonight got people online to keep me company =D
Ok, I'm gonna sign off here... I'm still groggy.. Hence, the title of this post.. Take care =)
P.S.: Ichi, I'm not lesbian! I just happen to call my friend darling because she's a real darling and I <3 hehe ="D