click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Helloooooo my loyal servants... Oops, I meant my wonderful friends, really =D People have been bugging me to update.. So yeah, here it is! Sorry I haven't updated for so long.. Been really busy with school and weekend gaming as usual =X
Anyways, nothing special really happened recently.. Except the philippines thingy.. Yup you saw correctly, PHILIPPINES! Woohoo! I might be able to go to Philippines on a school trip for some IS project.. I really hope I get chosen to go, this is such a rare opportunity! =D Mom and dad were surprisingly supportive of it.. Mom was like, "Go try lor, this kinda chances hard to come by" .. and dad was like, "If you wanna go to Philippines, I'll pay the 800 bucks for you".. I was like, o.0.. To think I was worrying what their reaction would be when I told them and worrying that they wouldn't agree to let me go..
Also, I received a letter from Riverside.. Telling me to go back on 8th August to get some acad award shit.. Rox and Yanni are both going back and I want to go too.. But sadly, my final assessed speech HAD to be on the same day, at the same time =( Soooo, yeah, I had to give it up.. But the teacher says I can collect it another day from the general office, so its all good I guess =)
Can't believe how fast it is.. The semester is nearly coming to an end! Good job to all MCM'ers for surviving this long! =D But, at the same time.. End of semester means more work =S Been really tied up with school work lately and all the deadlines are SQUASHED together in the same week T_T Well at least after we finish all these, its play time! Woohoo! =D
Ok I need to go eat my dinner.. Then go do my socpsych journal 2.. I still got quite a lot of assignments pending sia.. So, right, I'm gonna stop here, bye guys.. Feel free to leave messages on my tagboard =)no where, at all.7:34 pm