click on the lil' crosses for navigation. don't be shy, leave a tag.
about the girl.
kym.
20.
born 29th september 1989.
working.
living for the sake of it.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
~Sings~ I am cow, hear me moo I weigh twice as much as you And I look good on the barbeque~
Yoghurt curd cream cheese and butters Made from liquid from my udders I am cow I am cow, hear me moo~
I am cow, eating grass Methane gas comes out my ass And out my muzzle when I belch~
Oh the ozone layer is thinner From the outcome of my dinner I am cow I am cow, I've got gas~
I am cow, here I stand Far and wide upon this land And though I am living everywhere I beseech you with the land You can squeeze my tits by hand
I am cow, I am cow, I am cow!~ I am cow, I am cow, I am cow!~
~End~
This wonderful song (lyrics might be a little wrong).. Its all thanks to the evil cow monster Joanna! Its on her blog and I got so addicted to it lor! I keep singing along with it when I visit her blog -.- Anyways, if you wanna listen to the song.. feel free to scroll down a little and look on the right for the link to Joanna a.k.a Cow monster's blog =D But must use windows, my dear fellow apple users can't hear, haha..
For your info, I took so much effort getting the lyrics out, I listened to it over and over to try and get the lyrics out lor -.-
Anyways, today was quite fun! Actually yesterday night my iPod video suddenly decided to screw up on me for no apparent reason.. So I thought I'd go apple centre today after writcomm consultation.. We met at like 8am to do last minute writcomm.. In fact, 4 groups did that.. Crystal was supposed to come, but she couldn't wake up, I think.. That's another story.. Anyways, Crystal was also late for writcomm consult at 11.. We were actually all waiting for her because we secretly bought cupcakes (18, to be exact) to celebrate Crystal and Clarity's birthday! =D
When she arrived, we took out the cupcakes.. Clarity was damn stressed with writcomm by that time.. And she was so shocked about the cake thingy, hehe.. We lit the candles, switched off the lights, closed the blinds, sang bday song, took photos and such.. It was so nice, and I hope they were like, damn happy =D Then Clarity and Crystal go around hugging everyone, say thanks and such, and we wish them happy birthday.. Everyone had at least one cupcake.. We offered Sharpe one, at first he was like, "Nahhh its ok~ I've gotta go soon".. Then we finally managed to get him to stay and eat one because Clarity's group wasn't done with the consult.. And after a while, he was like, "Mmmm, this cupcake is really good!" LOL, Sharpe's a little spastic =X
After all that fun, I was lazy to go apple centre =X I went to library with darling instead to keep her company and do speech thingy while she does her library job.. In the end she wrote the book reviews so fast that I went downstairs to borrow movie and we watched using her laptop.. Haha, damn slack can.. Movie wasn't too bad also =D
Ok I'm gonna sign off here, bye bye!no where, at all.7:48 pm